Country of Origin: India & Kenya.
Ingredients: Indian Black Tea, Kenyan Black Tea and Spices (Pepper, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger).
Black tea flavoured with classic Indian exotic spices.
Suggested method for brewing Chai:
1) Bring freshly drawn, filtered, cold water to a rolling boil. Warm your teapot with a splash of boiling water.
2) Place one heaped teaspoon of tea for each cup into the teapot.
3) Pour the boiling water into the teapot.
4) Cosy and allow the brew to infuse for 5-10 minutes (for true 'Chai' infuse for at least 7 minutes.)
5) While the tea is brewing, prepare your cup to receive the Chai.
6) Put two teaspoons of sugar in the cup and add hot milk to fill about 20% of the cup's volume.
6) When the Chai has infused, pour it in to fill your cup.
7) Relax and enjoy!