Superior green tea, elegantly blooms inflorescent Amaranth and golden Marigold blossom. Hand-tied green tea from China with flower.
Suggested Method For Brewing Flowering Art Tea
- Place one tea-blossom ball into your teapot (a clear glass teapot or a clean glass cafetiere is recommended for the maximum visual effect.)
- Add water which has boiled but is now just off the boil.
- Infuse the tea-blossom until it is fully open, usually about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Watch the long leaves unfurl to reveal the hidden flower treasure.
- Do not remove the flowered tea-blossom after infusing.
- Serve the infused tea, contemplate life and enjoy the Chinese flowering tea experience!
- To serve more cups of tea, top-up the teapot with hot water and continue to infuse for a few more minutes.
Country of Origin: China