The GAGGIA Barista Course is a two hour introduction to coffee and the GAGGIA espresso brewing experience!
The course is aimed at both GAGGIA machine owners, who will learn much more about getting the best results from their machine and also coffee enthusiasts, who want to know more about coffee and brewing great espresso.
The session is hosted and presented by Master Baristas Alison and Rob Armes who own Rosie & Java, the Authorised GAGGIA Dealer for West London. They have both worked in the coffee industry for over 35 years and have been ambassadors for the GAGGIA brand for around the last 20 years.
The GAGGIA Barista Course session will cover:
• A complete introduction to GAGGIA and your GAGGIA machine
• An introduction to coffee, origins, growing areas, cultivation, Arabica & Robusta and coffee processing
• Coffee roasting, levels of roast, beans & blends, freshness and storage
• The coffee grinder, setting the grinder and dosing weight
• Using traditional & pressurised machines
• Pulling a shot of espresso, extraction time, grind & tamp and under & over extraction
• Milk steaming, foaming, texturing and target temperature
• Barista drinks, espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte, flat-white and flavoured drinks
• Cleaning and basic maintenance of your espresso machine
• A course session review
Alison and Rob have wide ranging espresso brewing experience and of the GAGGIA brand and are more than happy to answer questions throughout the course session.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Course Fee: £65 per attendee
Booking GAGGIA Course Places: Places on each GAGGIA course session are limited, please contact Alison at Rosie & Java's Richmond shop, on 0208 332 1230 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to book course places.